favorite this post
2/19-3/4: IELTS Practice Course (Cornish Elnile and New Cairo) hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
IELTS Exam Preparation Course
Cornish Elnile, Almalik Alsalih and New Cairo
I am a Professional Certified expatriate teacher, I have been helping IELTS learners since 1998 to become aware of IELTS test requirements, presenting details about the format of the test and help learner develop the examination skills necessary for success by offering Full, Extensive or Flash Practice Course in all parts of IELTS, whether General or Academic Module using the actual test format in all parts and modules.
To help you prepare for your studies at university or college, or to assist you in achieving your target score for immigration purpose; by introducing you to the types of communication tasks which you are likely to meet in English speaking study environment and improving your English Language skills in speaking, listening, writing and reading skills.
This Course is right for you if:
• You want to improve your English Language skills and gain an internationally recognized English language qualification
• You might want to study for university in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada
• You need a work visa for a country which accepts an IELTS score as proof of language proficiency
• You want to enhance your CV and improve your chance for professional success in the future
The course focuses on the following:
• Exam techniques for all four papers (reading, writing, listening, speaking)
• Practice of different types of question (e.g. multiple choice, multiple matching, short answer on the reading paper)
• Common errors and areas of language that students need to improve in the speaking and writing papers
• Personalised feedback on written essays and speaking tests
• Practice of doing tests under exam conditions once a week
Areas to improve/develop:
Speaking for IELTS
Strategies to communicate clearly, accurately and appropriately
To convey information and express opinions effectively during test
Eventually, to demonstrate knowledge of range of appropriate vocabulary
Practice to be able to engage and influence the direction of conversation
Tips to answer difficult and unexpected questions
Employ suitable tone, pronunciation and stress patterns
Writing for IELTS
Professional use of Language
Fluency and Coherence
Harness of Lexical resources
Grammatical range and accuracy for ESSAY writing and task 1
Listening for IELTS
How to develop and ameliorate essential Listening skill
Strategies to improve spelling to achieve high score
Summary of Listening test tricks and tips
Reading for IELTS
What reading skills are tested in IELTS Academic Reading?
Understand the IELTS Reading test format
How do we read text?
What is reading for detail?
Practice scanning for key words
Time management in reading
Develop skills of each type of question in reading. ...
Skimming and Scanning. ...
Develop your speed reading skills
Developing Advanced vocabulary for reading
The course covers also the key stages for the writing process from analyzing the task to proof-reading, coherence, cohesion and utilizing lexical resources.
The course will support, Marlins test, O.E.T, TOEFL, PTE and ICRM Part VI candidates.
For more information and F.A.Q. http://ieltscairo.webs.com/cairo
Classes run at:
• 18:00 - 20:00 from Sunday through Wednesday
• 13:00 -- 15:00 on Fridays
• 9:00 -- 11:00 on Saturday
Kindly call Dr. Bahaa Hakam at:
01011345563 -- 01220302828
For New Cairo and surrounding areas please contact my colleague:
M. Pervaiz Siddiqui
Professional Certified Trainer
0128 836 3833
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers